ADD A PHOTO TO YOUR LOCKET
Make it one-of-a-kind for yourself or someone else with a simple personal touch.
- 01 Choose the image you want to add to your locket, whether it's a family member or your pet (we don't judge).
- 02 Go ahead and print your image. We suggest 2 x 2cm and recommend printing on 180 – 400 gsm photo paper.
- 03 Print the PDF (link below) which has the locket shape outlines at the bottom of the page.
- 04 Place the guide onto your printed image and trace the outline. Then cut around the outline.
- 05 Add the image to the inside of your locket beneath the brackets, and voila, you've got yourself a one-of-a-kind locket.
LOCKET PHOTO SHAPES
Printable Locket Sizing Guide
Use our printable locket sizer to help you find the right fit. All you need for this is a printer and paper.
Speak to a member of our customer care team. Wrist assured they’re always on hand to help.