Ring Size Guide
Doubts about your ring size? Don’t panic, we’re here to secure the right fit. Choose a finger for measuring, or your own ring, and let’s get started.
MEASURE A RING YOU OWN
- 01 Choose which finger you’d like your new ring to sit on, then select a favorite ring that already fits comfortably on it.
- 02 Use the chart below to determine your ring size.
- 03 Measure the INSIDE diameter of the ring in mm (a straight line through the center of the circle). Our Printable Ring Sizing Guide helps with this.
measure your finger
- 01 Cut a narrow strip of paper or piece of string and wrap it comfortably around your intended finger
- 02 Mark the end (where it meets).
- 03 Match the measurement to the circumference column in the below conversion chart. If it falls between 2 sizes, we advise you to order the larger sizes.
RING SIZE GUIDE
|RING Diameter (mm)||FINGER Circumf. (mm)||UK||US||EU||CHINA|
RING RING, ADVICE CALLING
- 01 While heat can cause swelling, cold hands can actually shrink… Bear this in mind when measuring to ensure this doesn’t affect your sizing.
- 02 It’s worth knowing that thicker bands can feel tight. Consider sizing up when it comes to chunkier styles.
- 03 We have a Printable Ring Sizing Guide that can help you.
- 04 Falling between two sizes? We recommend ordering the larger. It’s all about comfort.